A condensed and non-regulated version of the full Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) qualification, that provides learners with the knowledge and skills they need to effectively quality assure vocational qualifications.
Our one-day CPD events are highly interactive and delegates are ‘off their seats’, assessing and quality assuring qualifications in a simulated learning environment. The sessions follow an agreed syllabus and also give specific details about Qualsafe Awards qualifications.
|Venue||Date*||Cost (ex. VAT)|
|Remote Course via Zoom||16 Oct, 2020 (Fri)||£110|
|Remote Course via Zoom||13 Nov, 2020 (Fri)||£110|
|Remote Course via Zoom||11 Dec, 2020 (Fri)||£110|
*Please note: we don't operate on weekends or bank holidays
Book your next course today!
Click below to book your next Qualsafe Academy course. Alternatively, you can contact a member of our dedicated team on 03303 11 20 21.
During this course, learners will develop an understanding of the principles and practices of internal quality assurance within a vocational education setting by covering topics on:
- Target audience
- Rules of combination
- Qualifications Framework (RQF)
- Delivery and assessment
- Supporting organisations
- Quality assurance overview
- Centre requirements
- Maintaining CPD
- Workforce requirements
- Other specific requirements
- Roles and responsibilities of the trainer
- Delivery standard requirements
- Recommended delivery programme
- Roles and responsibilities of the assessor
- Record keeping for external quality assurance audit
- Principles of assessment
- Qualsafe Awards approach to assessment design
- The assessment cycle
- Practical assessment standardisation exercises
Qualification internal quality assurance:
- Roles and responsibilities of the IQA
- Observing first aid training activity and providing feedback
- Principles of internal quality assurance
- Practical exercise on conducting IQA activity
- Qualsafe Awards sampling and support methodology
- Working with Qualsafe Awards External Quality Assurers (EQAs)
- Leading the standardisation process
Things to consider before applying
There are no formal pre-requisites to attend this course, however, experience of delivery of classroom training and/or regulated qualifications would be an advantage
To find out more about our course entry requirements, please email us on email@example.com or call 03303 11 20 21.