A nationally recognised, regulated qualification providing learners with the knowledge and skills they need to effectively quality assure vocational qualifications.
The QA Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) is intended for those who wish to work in quality assurance in a wide range of environments, such as further education (FE) colleges, independent training organisations or local authorities.
This qualification is also suitable for those who currently work in a teaching or assessing role and are looking to develop their knowledge and skills in internal quality assurance.
|Venue||Date*||Cost (ex. VAT)|
|Remote Course via Zoom||19 Nov - 20 Nov, 2020 (Thur - Fri)||£545|
*Please note: we don't operate on weekends or bank holidays
Book your next course today!
Click below to book your next Qualsafe Academy course. Alternatively, you can contact a member of our dedicated team on 03303 11 20 21.
During this course, learners will develop an understanding of the principles and practices of internal quality assurance within a vocational education setting by covering topics on:
- The context and principles of internal quality assurance
- Techniques and criteria for monitoring the quality of assessments
- Managing information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessments
- Planning the internal quality assurance of assessments
- Legal and good practice requirements for internal quality assurance
- Internally maintaining and improving the quality of assessments
- Legal and good practice requirements when assessing vocational qualifications
- Internally evaluating the quality of assessments
- Maintaining and improving the quality of assessments
This course consists of two days of theory and practical exercises on IQA processes and practices (as above), plus additional one-to-one support available on a flexible basis with a highly qualified trainer to give you the best possible start as a new Level 4-qualified IQA.
Things to consider before applying
Before applying for this course, please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- You have the occupational skills, knowledge, experience, and, where necessary, qualifications to be able to conduct quality assurance activities on regulated qualifications.
- You can conduct a minimum of two internal quality assurance processes on a minimum of two assessors.
- The assessment methods must provide you with the opportunity to highlight any learning needs to the Assessor during the quality assurance activities.
To find out more about our course entry requirements, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03303 11 20 21.