Ensure your courses are accessible and welcoming to all. This course is specifically designed for trainers, ensuring they understand how their behaviour and attitude impacts those around them including work colleagues and customers.
Ensuring your trainers and staff know their responsibilities towards equality and diversity in the workplace helps to embed a culture where staff and customers are free from discrimination, bullying and harassment.
This interactive virtual training includes group activities, discussions, case studies and employment law examples to underpin the training.
|Venue||Date||Cost (ex. VAT)|
|Remote course via Zoom||3 Oct, 2022 Monday (09:00-12:00)||£56.00 - 20 PERCENT SPECIAL OFFER|
|Remote course via Zoom||21 Nov, 2022 Monday (09:00-12:00)||£70.00|
Book your next course today!
Click below to book your next Qualsafe Academy course. Alternatively, you can contact a member of our dedicated team on 03303 11 20 21.
This training helps to reduce the potential for grievances, complaints from your customers about their course experiences, and can increase customer and staff retention, as well as helping to gain new business.
This course covers:
- The Business Case for Equality and Diversity
- Be able to appreciate the implications of the Equality Act and your responsibilities
- Understand the definition of discrimination and what leads to such behaviour
- Understand the relevant employment legislation and the responsibilities placed upon employers and individuals
- To understand what constitutes bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Appreciate the implications of association and perception definitions in the Equality Act
- Raised awareness of Victimisation and Positive Action
- Ensure trainers and staff appreciate what is unwanted conduct and how it affects others
- Implications on outside of work social events/contact/online social media sites
Things to consider before applying
Before applying for this course, please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- You must be at least 16 years old on the first day of training
Please also be aware that this course has been specifically designed for teaching or training professionals.
These sessions will be running from 9 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 4 pm on the dates available.
To find out more about our entry requirements, please email us on
email@example.com or call 03303 11 20 21.