This purpose-built and classroom-led learning session is shaped around your training staff to ensure they can understand how their behaviour and attitude impacts those around them including work colleagues and customers. The training is very interactive with group work and discussions on specific situations/scenarios they have experienced or anticipate experiencing in their roles.
Ensuring your trainers and staff know their responsibilities towards equality and diversity in the workplace helps to embed a culture where staff and customers are free from discrimination, bullying and harassment.
The interactive virtual training session has plenty of group activities, discussions and relevant case studies/employment law examples to underpin the training.
|Venue||Date||Cost (ex. VAT)|
|Remote Course via Zoom||1 Nov, 2021 (Mon) 09:00-12:00||£65.00|
|Remote Course via Zoom||13 Dec, 2021 (Mon) 09:00-12:00||£65.00|
Book your next course today!
Click below to book your next Qualsafe Academy course. Alternatively, you can contact a member of our dedicated team on 03303 11 20 21.
This training supports bids for new business and to help to reduce the potential for grievances in your business, complaints from your customers about their experiences on your courses, improve the learning experience, reviews, as well as helping with customer and staff retention.
- The Business Case for Equality and Diversity
- Be able to appreciate the implications of the Equality Act and your responsibilities
- Understand the definition of discrimination and what leads to such behaviour
- Understand the relevant employment legislation and the responsibilities placed upon employers and individuals
- To understand what constitutes bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Appreciate the implications of association and perception definitions in the Equality Act
- Raised awareness of Victimisation and Positive Action
- Ensure trainers and staff appreciate what is unwanted conduct and how it affects others
- Implications on outside of work social events/contact/online social media sites
Things to consider before applying
Before applying for this course, please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- You must be at least 16 years old on the first day of training
Please also be aware that this course has been specifically designed for teaching or training professionals.
These sessions will be running from 9 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 4 pm on the dates available.
To find out more about our entry requirements, please email us on
email@example.com or call 03303 11 20 21.