A nationally recognised, regulated qualification designed to enable learners to develop the knowledge, skills, and understanding to effectively perform the role of an assessor in a wide range of contexts.
The QA Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (RQF) has been specifically designed for those who are required to assess occupational competence in the work environment, as well as to assess vocational skills, knowledge, and understanding outside the work environment, such as within a training setting.
|Venue||Date*||Cost (ex. VAT)|
|Remote Course via Zoom||23 Nov - 24 Nov, 2020 (Mon - Tues)||£545|
*Please note: we don't operate on weekends or bank holidays
Book your next course today!
Click below to book your next Qualsafe Academy course. Alternatively, you can contact a member of our dedicated team on 03303 11 20 21.
Transferable to any sector in which the learner has occupational competence, this qualification provides a national benchmark for best practices in assessing. Additionally, upon successful completion of the course, learners will have attained the skills required to assess competency-based qualifications including NVQs and vocational qualifications, such as first aid.
This qualification will allow learners to develop in-depth knowledge of assessing, covering key topics that include:
- The principles and requirements of assessment
- Different assessment methods
- How to plan assessments
- How to involve learners and others in assessments
- How to make assessment decisions
- Quality assurance of the assessment process
- Planning the assessment of occupational competence
- Adhering to legal and good practice requirements when assessing occupational competence
This course consists of two days of theory and practical exercises on assessment processes and practices (as above), plus additional one-to-one support available on a flexible basis with a highly qualified trainer to give you the best possible start as a newly-qualified assessor.
Things to consider before applying
Before applying for this course, please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- You have the occupational skills, knowledge, experience, and, where necessary, qualifications to be able to assess the relevant qualification(s).
- You can assess a minimum of two learners per regulated qualification.
The assessments must include a variety of assessment methods, which will provide you with the opportunity to give learner feedback and highlight any additional learning needs (e.g. a Level 3 FREC qualification).
To find out more about our course entry requirements, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03303 11 20 21.