QA Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF)
A nationally recognised, regulated qualification providing Learners with the knowledge and skills they need to effectively quality assure vocational qualifications.
The QA Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) is intended for those who wish to work in quality assurance in a wide range of environments, such as Further Education (FE) Colleges, Independent Training organisations or Local Authorities. This qualification is also suitable for those who currently work in a teaching or assessing role and are looking to develop their knowledge and skills in internal quality assurance.
During this course, Learners will develop an understanding of the principles and practices of internal quality assurance within a vocational education setting by covering topics on:
- The context and principles of internal quality assurance.
- Techniques and criteria for monitoring the quality of assessments.
- Managing information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessments.
- Planning the internal quality assurance of assessments.
- Legal and good practice requirements for internal quality assurance.
- Internally maintaining and improving the quality of assessments.
- Legal and good practice requirements when assessing vocational qualifications.
- Internally evaluating the quality of assessments.
- Maintaining and improving the quality of assessments.
Book your next course today!
Click below to book your next Qualsafe Academy course. Alternatively, you can contact a member of our dedicated team on 03303 11 20 21.